My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Friday 4 September 2015

St. Tropez In-Shower Gradual Tan


St. Tropez Gradual Tan In-Shower Lotion

I decided to give this a go at the start of the summer after seeing it floating around the beauty bloggers and YouTube scene. It's described as a gradual tan that will build up over time or as a great top-up for your already-there tan. 


I'm going to be honest with you guys, I'm a fake tanning virgin. I've got milky pale skin, so the thought of fake tanning always freaked me out a bit - I didn't want to have orange popsicles for legs. So when I saw that this was a gradual tan with a lighter colour compared to some other tanners on the market, I was sold. 

The application is pretty simple - it's a thick cream which feels nourishing on the skin and there's not an overly buiscuitty scent. The only pain in the butt is that you have to wait 3 minutes for it to do it's magic. This is probably the only thing that put me off using it, I couldn't really be bothered to stand around waiting. I wasn't desperate enough for a tan.

But, having said that, after the 3 minutes is up you simply rinse and dry and you're done. This is really convenient and I didn't notice any streaking. No need to worry about staining the furniture.

So, the verdict; I thought it was a great idea, and the product itself is really nice. I'd probably recommend it for topping up your tan rather than trying to fake one from scratch (unless you've got milky pale skin, you might be able to get away with it). I think if I'd have committed to building up my tan more, I would've seen better results. But the fact is I couldn't be bothered to stand around for 3 minutes, making my already lengthy showers even longer.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig