My Blog List

Beauty, Lifestyle, Style & Food

Sunday 23 August 2015

August Haul 1

The Muddled Mojito - August Haul
The summer sales have been really good this year, so I've tried to make the most of them and I think I've done pretty well. I managed to pick up some great bargains that I've been eyeing up for a few months, but I think I'll do a separate clothing haul.



I picked up a few great beauty bits that I'm really happy with, and reviews will be coming on those soon. First I picked up the Garnier Miceller Cleansing Water (125ml) - I picked up the mini to give it a go and it's great for travelling. So far I really like it, it's not harsh on my skin and I think it's great for removing eye makeup.

Next is the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (bit of a mouthful). I only picked this up a couple of days ago but so far I'm loving it. It's had great reviews from other beauty bloggers like Alix from I Covet Thee and Suzie from Hello October so I thought I'd give it a go. So far I've only got good things to say.

My birthday is coming up this week and ever since I watched Tanya Burr & Millie Mackintosh's makeup video (link here) almost 3 years ago I've been dying to try the Millie Mackintosh Soho Lashes but never got round to picking them up. So I figured what better time to give them a whirl than my birthday. I'm really looking forward to trying them after all this time and I'll pop a review of them up in the next couple of weeks.

It seems I'm all about the eyes recently, and I luckily managed to get my hand on a pair of Quay Gold Lana Sunglasses (link here) & (link here). I found these were really difficult to find in the UK but I managed to get a pair before they sold out on Topshop (Asos also sell Quay Eyeware). They are available to ship from Australia and America. Wales isn't the sunniest of countries but any time I've been able to wear these beauties I've jumped at it - they're the apple of my eye (wink wink).


Let me know if you guys like the look of any of these and if you have any recommendations for me to pick up.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Muddled Mojito

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig